1. What is your favorite color?
I love green. It always reminds me of growing things and nature. It's such a relaxing and calming color!
2. What is your favorite activity outside of the workplace?
I love working in and around the theatre. It's a great creative space that I've fallen in love with over the past four years. I love acting, directing, and writing all kinds of productions. Aside from theatre, I love writing, drawing, and singing/playing guitar.
3. If you had unlimited funds, where would you go/what would you do?
First off, I would definitely go to the New York City Comic Con. It's basically at the top of my bucket list. After than, I would want to see a Broadway show, and take a year to do nothing but travel, meet people, and collect stories.
4. What is your favorite sports team(s)?
I guess the closest I get to a favorite sports team is the Cubs, but only because around where I live Cubs/Cardinals is a religious choice, and I was born into a Cubs household.
5. What character (tv/movie/etc) is most like you?
I'd call myself a mix of a couple characters: mostly Jess from New Girl, with a dash of Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, a hint of Anna from Frozen, and just enough Harley Quinn from the Batman comic books.
6. What movie could you watch over and over again? And why?
Peter Pan (2003) is one that I love to watch over and over just because of how beautiful everything looks and how wonderful the story is. Warm Bodies is another one I love to re-watch. I have a weakness for love stories, zombies, and Shakespeare.
7. What animal would you be, and why?
I'd want to be a dolphin because they're so mart and I love sea creatures.
8. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Surrounding yourself with people who love you and support you. Also, no matter how stressful life gets, always give yourself a moment to eat good food!
9. What is your favorite quote?
"This is how it works: you're young until you're not, you love until you don't, you try until you can't, you laugh until you cry, you cry until you laugh, and everyone must breathe until their dying breath" - Regina Spektor
10. Tell us something fun about yourself!
I collect comic books and vinyl records